Clutter To Comfort will work with you to remain within your budget means. This will be discussed at the first appointment. Your pace will be respected and caution will be given to not push beyond decision making comfort. However, the faster one is willing and able to let go of clutter, the faster the process will go.
-Suggestions will be offered at each session on
what you can accomplish on your own between sessions, if you wish.
-You will be coached on how to best complete tasks on your own, to the extent you desire.
-You can enlist the help of others - family, friends, or a cleaning service - for some of the work.
- If you itemize deductions for your taxes, a
tax-deduction inventory for donated items will be prepared for you.
- Rented storage space costs can be eliminated by decluttering and organizing.
- Your vehicle may be your second largest financial investment, after your house. Protect that investment by clearing clutter from the garage to make room for safe car storage.
- Money is saved when “lost” items are found; when hard to access items are conveniently stored; when items are used prior to expiration.
- Late fees on bills are eliminated because your paperwork is organized.
- Profit can be made from the sale of excess items and those things no longer used.
- Restaurant and fast food costs lower as the kitchen becomes organized and pleasant.
- Shopping is less frequent because contentment is found in what you have, and you discover a desire to keep your space free of excessive purchases.