- Professional organizing to help you clear out and clean up clutter.
- Help in reorganizing and redecorating your space in a functional and pleasing manner.
- Service may encompass one room or an entire property; it may be for a home or business.
- A self-paced program designed to identify your objectives and outline an action plan.
- Working side-by-side with you, to the extent you choose, in meeting your goals.
- Help to implement decluttering decisions:
1. What to save and what to put to better use.
2. What to store and how to store it.
3. What to dispose of and how (donate, sell, recycle, discard).
- Non-judgmental and supportive coaching and counseling provided with compassion and confidentiality:
1. Coaching through the transformation of your
space, teaching behaviors to maintain the new organization.
2. Counseling to change negative patterns of thoughts and feelings to those which better serve your peace of mind and the peace of your space.
3. Couple and/or family sessions can be held to deal with issues which impact your relationships.
How we care for our space can reflect how we care for our self. Releasing clutter - in our home and heart - allows us to restore a sense of balance and recreate space and life in a manner which reflects the true self. Clutter To Comfort understands the importance of integrating mind, body and spirit.
- Downsize a home or office.
- Blend two households.
- Get your car back into the garage.
- Make your basement available for recreation.
- Eliminate the cost of a storage unit.
- “Re-feather” your empty nest.
- Prepare a house for sale; pack for a move; and/or organize your new home.